Friday, June 26, 2009


Thank you to the ever so lovely Stefanie for tagging me.

+Confessions +

What's your favourite make up look? Neutral eye, with perfect brows, glossy lips, and glowing skin. Plus tons of mascara on curled lashes with a peach-ish, gold highlighted cheek!

Do you have a beauty vice? Lip products. I love them!! I have more glosses than anything else! If you saw my storage you'd understand! :)

What part of your body do you love?
My feet. I think feet really tell you a lot about a person. But, my feet are small and i like to say dainty. And they're one of my MOST complimented part(s) of me!! :)

Who is your beauty icon?
Yikes. I never know the answer to this question since they're a few. If you were to ask a modern icon... it would be Jennifer Aniston. Her skin always looks so perfect. She loves to wear subtle makeup that accentuates. Plus, she always rocks the bronzed, gold-y skin!

What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?
I don't really have a beauty "product" that makes me feel that way. Maybe perfume....?

How do you look after your skin?
I'm a strong believer in never sleeping in your makeup! I always wash and moisturize before I sleep. Drink TONS of H2O. Sleep a min of 8 hrs. And try (emphasize the "try") to eat healthy. I have a love/hate relationship w/my skin. It's very sensitive and can only take so much makeup!

What is your signature scent?
I have 2. It's a dead tie between the 2. Marc Jacobs for women and "Lovely" by SJP. If they were in a fight .... "Lovely" would probley win! LOL :)

What are your haircare secrets?
I don't have any. I hate my hair. I'm barely figuring out how to manage it now at my age! Give me a few years, then ask again. I might have a secret to tell! :)

How do you pamper yourself?
Pedicures and bubble baths! Oh, and silk pajamas!

What is your beauty pet peeve?
UN-blended foundation, toooooo much blush and unrealistically pale lips... They make me crazy! I don't know what it is....

What would your desert island must haves be?
Sunscreen, chapstick , my fav perfume, toothbrush and toothpaste. Just cause i'm deserted doesn't give me the right to have STANK breath :p

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
Blend, blend, blend!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining in! ♥ your answers - you're lucky to love your feet. I think mine are my most hated body part haha

.jackie♡jaci. said...

Thanks for tagging me, girl! I think your answers were wayy better, more thorough!