Saturday, January 17, 2009

EOTD - Sat. 1/17

Today was the birthday party for my boyfriend's brother and i wanted to sport a neutral look. I think it came out pretty okay given that I had only 5 minutes before the guest arrived.

List of what was used:
Face
Philosophy's The Supernatural airbrush canvas (all over face)
Ofra Concealer Magic Roulette (blemishes)
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil (all over face)
Physicians Formula Highlight 'n Blush in "2M" (cheeks)
Victoria's Secret Balmy Nights lip balm (lips)

Eyes
Mac "Soft Ochre" paint pot
Kat Von D "Glock" e/s (all over lid to crease)
Mac "Sunnydaze" Pigment (crease & bottom lashline)
Mac "Shroom" e/s (high
light, inner tear duct & vertical line across eyelid)
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy High Definition Mascara in Blackest Black
Mac Pearlglide Eye Liner in "Wolf" (outer 1/3 of bottom lashline, smudged)
Loreal HIP "Meticulous" Cream Crayon (waterline)













When i get more comfortable with taking pictures (and my skin clears up more... fingers crossed) of myself I'll start doing a FOTD. And I will make them more vibrant, smoking, and colorful!

Till next time! :)

No comments: