Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jimmy Choo for H &M

After H&M announced Jimmy Choo as the next designer guest collaboration back in June, I’ve been desperately waiting to see what the collection will look like and i've waited to post anything unless I have 'something' for ya'll to see. And alas, some pic(s) have surfaced. I don't know about any of you but I LOVE j.c. I just hate having to shell out the major moolah to buy some shoes and purses! So I when i heard about his line (The limited edition collection will be available from November 14, 2009) i was sompletely stoked! Below are some boots that you better believe is gonna have a spot in my shoe closet!!

What do you all think. Are you as excited as I am for the collection?? And most important will any of you rock these over the knee boot??

Stay tuned for more info…will retail for $345

No comments: