Thursday, May 14, 2009

FOTD: 'Rustic, Steamy Night"

I know the name isn't the inventive or.... pretty for that matter. But, that all I could think of at the time. lol ;)
Anyways, this was tonight's look. I used "Steamy" e/s by Mac, another of my unloved, unused e/s. And let me tell you this "ten pan" thing is super difficult. Lollipop26 is genius to have come up with it. But, I started about a week after she posted, and have had a difficult time ever since. This whole look, aside from a few, consists of products that rarely see the light of day. I hope you like it... ;)


Products used:
(eyes)
Benefit "Skinny Jeans" cream shadow (used as base)
Mac "Steamy" e/s (used on middle of lid)
Bare Minerals "Smokey Diamond" e/s (outer v)
Mac "Satin Taupe" e/s (inner lid, crease & lower lashline)
Mac "Light Ray" e/s (used as highligher & inner tear duct)
Mary Kay "Coper Beach" e/s (used to blend out crease)
Mac "ZoomBlack" mascara

(face & lips)
Philosophy "The Supernatural" foundation
Mac "Buff" blusher
Bare Minerals "Bare Radiance" f/c (used as blusher on apples of cheeks)
Benefit Brow Zings
Mac "Naked Space" lipglass

No comments: