Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FOTD: "Smoking those Grapes..."

I was going out and I wanted a dramatic look, yet again. I been totally into smokey looks as of late. So i decided to make it a purple one.
My inspiration for this look is from THIS pic of Drew Barrymore I saw on Glamour Land's blog.Thanks girl ;)
Drew is sporting some fierce smokey purple shadow, as you can see. But, honestly, it looks a lot like "Grape" pigment from Mac. Since I don't have that pigment I had to make do with what I had. Which was basically "Smoke Signal" pigment. But, by putting a purple-y-blue shadow on top, it transformed into a more vibrant "purple", instead of the maroon color of th
e pigment. So high five!

Product(s) used:
(eyes)
benefit "r.s.v.p." c/s
mac "smoke signal" pigment
mary kay "copper beach" e/s
l.a. colors "chic" e/s palette - purple/blue color
mac "shroom" e/s
mac "black funk" e/l

mac "plushblack" mascara

(face & lips)
philosphy "supernatural" foundation
BE "mineral veil"
benefit brow zings
mac "just dessert" tricolor l/g


HERE'S ME RIGHT AFTER I FINISHED MY FACE. the hairs not even done yet... yikes....
I need to get me some different bulbs.... i always come out sooo yellow! :{

2 comments:

DluxEdition.com said...

You look very pretty!

.jackie♡jaci. said...

Thanks kittynail! I don't usually wear purple ;)