Saturday, May 30, 2009

New favs.. plus a fotd

I love how this turned out. I used my new favorite eyeshadow: Nars "Ondine". Sorry about the color getting kinda washed out!

Product(s) used:
(eyes)
TFSI
Nars "Ondine" e/s (all over lid color)
Mac "Sable" e/s (outer v color, blended into crease)
Mac "Shroom" e/s (highlight & inner tear duct color)
Mac "Circa Plum" pigment (lower lashline color)

Mac "ZoomBlack" mascara
(face & lips)
MUFE Mat Velvet + foundation
Benefit Brow Zings
Mac "Belightful"
Nars "Mata Hari" blusher
BE "Champagne Diamond Radiance"
Nars "Harlow" l/g
Mac "Fashion Scoop" l/g

______
A new favorite! I mixed Nars "Harlow" and ontop of that i put Mac "Fashion Scoop" cremesheen. the result was just Too cute!______
NOTD: a concoction of 2 polishes. I think i will call it "green-ito".... hehe. I think it came out pretty good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Your skin looks so soft and glowy ♥

Unknown said...

thanks hun! It's just the lighting....rofl :)

Liparazzi said...

Loving your blog, all the MAC stuff looks so pretty!Come stop by my blog sometime x

MakeupJunkee said...

i really like that natural look. Suites you well..

G. said...

Nice color!


http://chezg.blogspot.com/