Friday, April 17, 2009

FOTD: "Purple Violets"

Nothing special going on as of late. Just buying a few things here and there. The most notable thing i got was 2 more cremesheens!!! YAY! I don't know if anyone has caught on, but I LOVE THEM. They're my fav. I'm only missing 2 now. I'll find & get them somehow.

But anyways i was watching the movie "Purple Violets". I thought it was really good, except for Selma Blair. I don't really like her as an actress. She sooo "blah". And thought i'll base a look off the title name, and make it an inexpensive look. I tried. Thats about as much as i'm gonna say :)

Product(s) used:
(Eyes)
Ofra purple concealer (as base)
L.A. Colors "periwinkle" Chic e/s palette (lid & inner tear duct)
Stila "Vieux Carre (purple side)" e/s duo (crease)
Mac "Prankster" e/s (outer v)
Splash Cosmetics "Dolphin's Kisses" eye sparkle (browbone only)
NYX "Cream Cheese" e/s (highlight)
Mac "Circa Plum" pigment (lower lid)
Sephora "Lagoon" eye crayon (as eyeliner & waterline)
Mac "Smoke Signal" pigment (on top of lagoon pencil in waterline... is that safe?)
Mac "ZoomBlack" mascara

(lips & face)
face: nothing.
lips: Mac "Creme Anglaise" cremesheen glass :) :) :)

No comments: