Saturday, April 11, 2009

Haul: Essie, Orly, Color Club + China Glaze

YAY! It came yesterday: Essie's Northfolk Collection. I got 2 of the 3. I also got 2 of the Orly Prepster Collection, and 1 of the Color Club Electro Candy Collection. I also got Agent Lavender from China Glaze's Operation Colour Collection. I don't really like China Glaze, but I really wanted a pastel purple color for Easter.

Product(s) Purchased:
Essie: Mesmerize
, Sag Harbor & Greenport
Orly: Country Club Khaki & Cashmere Cardigan
China Glaze: Agent Lavender
Color Club: Ultra Violet

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jackie darlin' Your puppy is so cute!! what breed??? SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! Will he/she have puppies? LOL me wants!!!

The sailor moon are $30, 4 swarovski crystals, you pick the colors! Sterling silver french hook s;)

email me! DSKJewelry@gmail.com!

Whitney & the full effect said...

oo great haul- i'd love to see the green essie one!

.jackie♡jaci. said...

I'll try to post a pic of greenport soon! :)