Thursday, April 9, 2009

Love from Iyah


Iyah (aka "As pink as my Juicy") was having a make-up sale. I got this a while ago. I just forgot to post, till i looked through my memory card on my camera. So.. anyways, i spotted some things i wanted. 2 lippies. Both from collections i pretty much passed on. Except for 1 e/s from the neo-sci fi. So when she posted these, i jumped on it. And let me say that she is the nicest person ever! She and i both talked back and forth. We talked about the upcoming IMATS. She wanted to know if i was going. I SAID YES!!! I won't miss it. And other stuff. So hopefully we'll meet up and greet. She said that there's a bunch of bloggers that are gonna meet up and roam!

I got my tickets, have you! Oh, and she threw in the mini perfume, it smells soo good! So thanks girl! :)

No comments: