Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nordstrom Exclusive: NARS Palette!

OMG! Thanks to the wonderful Krasey blog I just found out that Nordstrom is getting an exclusive palette by NARS!!! I LOVE, love, love NARS, they're my fav m/u brand BY FAR! I can't wait to get my grubby hands on this!
Are any of you as excited as I am?? You better be. ;)

Introducing the NARS Modern Day Love Palette, a Nordstrom exclusive that hits stores in May and will retail for $50.

Shades included:

- Alhambra (top left) Metallic Rose Mist
- Jezebel (top middle) Shimmering Sable
- India Song (top right) Shimmering Walnut
- Tokyo (bottom left) Soft Silver-White
- Habanera (bottom middle) Sparkling Charcoal-Plum

- Pandora (bottom right) Matte Black


Source: Krasey Beautiful via Butterfly Diary

2 comments:

Whitney & the full effect said...

oh i wantttttttt ahhhhhhh

.jackie♡jaci. said...

@whit: I'm glad to hear that i'm not the only one, hun! ;)